Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer (i.e. YOU) does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to wholesalers (i.e. US), who then ship the goods directly to the customer on the retailers behalf. The retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price.
For online retailers or for Brick & Mortar stores Ausjet offers a complete end to end drop shipping service. Clients who use our drop shipping services are able to take advantage of a system that is flexible and robust ensuring the delivery of premium products to end users in a timely and efficient manner.
We carry 1000s of printer supplies in our warehouse that you are able to offer to your customers without having the burden of having to carry or manage inventory. All you have to do is send us the orders you want drop shipped and we will fulfil these orders for you each day. We even have the technology and ability to automatically download your order file from an FTP location (your selling location) you specify and upload / send you tracking information for each order.
The printer supplies industry, like the fragrance or cosmetics industry is always changing with printer manufacturers continually adding and removing products from their range. Keeping up with and managing these changes efficiently is almost impossible for small to medium size retailers whose focus is not just selling printer supplies.
We have invested heavily in developing the technology that allows our company to integrate with leading online retailers so that we can make your printer supplies department or business a success without you even having to hold stock.
Ausjet only sell premium product and we take pride in ensuring that our products have been batch tested by our suppliers before adding it to our range. Our current inkjet cartridge defect rate is less than 0.05%, the lowest in the aftermarket printer supplies industry. Because of the quality of our product we offer all our clients a 100% money back guarantee.
Drop Shipping Key Points:
- We supply live inventory feeds in the format of your choice so that you easily maintain our products on your system in real time.
- We supply images and descriptions for all our products either in a live feed or .zip file
- Upload your orders into our system in bulk through a .csv file import or setup an automated FTP order feed
- We ship to your customers with your company logo and name on the packing slip and shipping label.
- Your customer information belongs solely to you and will not be utilized by us or any other party in any manner.
- Your order will be dispatched the same day (Mon-Fri) if the order is received sufficiently earlier than Couries service cutt-offs. Please note that if you are on a pre-paid account payment must be received before items are shipped.
- We provide tracking numbers for each order and upload / send these tracking numbers to you by email or FTP so that you can update your customers in real time.
Please note that once the order has been dispatched from our warehouse and you have been sent the dispatch notification, responsibility for that order and customer is your full responsibility.