Warranty & Returns Policy
- Other than Remanufactured Cartridges & Electronic Chips, all products supplied by Ausjet carry a 1 year 100% money back or replacement guarantee.
- Remanufactured Cartridges & Electronic Chips carry only a 6-month warranty period.
- Our guarantee only applies to the claimed product being defective under correct installation procedures, proper storage and normal printing use.
- Please note that the use of Ausjet cartridges will not void your Printers warranty under current Australian consumer law.
1. Faulty goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase from Ausjet Holdings Pty Ltd.
Any faulty goods returned later than 14 days from date of delivery will not qualify for a credit. It is advised that goods be checked for quality upon receipt into your possession.
2. Notwithstanding the above, you accept all risk of loss and damage to the goods, whether caused by you or not, following delivery of the goods.
3. Prior to sending back any goods or to request a credit please contact our office to obtain a Returns Authority Number.
4. A credit note will be issued to you only after the goods are returned to us and we have verified and agreed to your credit claim.
5. Ausjet Holdings Pty Ltd. will not accept courier freight charges for the return of faulty goods. To arrange for Ausjet Holdings Pty Ltd. to pick-up faulty goods, please ring (07) 3823 5433.
6. Incorrectly ordered or change of mind products will be assessed on a case by case basis and will only be considered if Ausjet is notified within 14 days of purchase.
7. Any goods which you return for credit must be accompanied by documentation showing: • Your name, address and account code. • Our invoice number • Reason for return
8. Ausjet Holdings Pty Ltd. does not accept the return of goods because they remain unsold.
9. Any claims by you for short delivery must be made within 7 days of the delivery.
10. Any other claims for adjustment to any invoice for any reason whatsoever must be made in writing within 7 days of delivery.